Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 18

my lovely days:)



Lol myself! I haven't been updating my blog for sooo long. Wtfff
Let's see what had I done yes?


1) I finish my exam last Friday and I went to my University to enroll for Malaysian Studies. Woke up so damn early for nothing. I was standing second in front of the registration counter and when it was about my turn, they said Malaysian Studies class is full. FML! Never-mind, holiday till November then continue my pain-in-the-ass days.


Then boyf took me to Papparich for dinner. Above picture would be my black pepper chicken chop. Quite okay except of the saltiness. Yuck ==" And then D ordered chicken rice, which is NOT recommended because D said so, and I didn't taste it, so....



2) I went shopping with ma boyf the day after I finished my exam. Went to lala world, Sg. Wang. Hehe. What? They all call it the 'sea' because there are so many 'seafood' in there! And I end up buying nothing, except the perfume I'd been craving for so effin long.

Anna Sui Wish. Bought it at Sasa around 170+ bucks only. Cheap kan? :D Highly recommended! I personally like it VERY much!

This perfume is my 2008 Christmas present from Dear. I love it so much too. Thanks D:) very highly recommended one too!


3) I tidied up my messy room, like finally! My room now is so clean and cosy:) I washed all my bedsheets and blanket. I washed all my clothes which gave me a TERRIBLE, indescribable pain with my waist and butt. I should get an X-ray. This pain has been following me for I-dunno-how-many-months!


4) Today we went to Nando's again, for dinner. :) I love the grilled chicken!


Last but not least, showing our son sleeping position. Ain't he cute? He must be dreaming that he's a superman! :D


Well that's what I'd done for these days. Hope you guys enjoy your days:)









xoxo

No comments: