Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 6

oh heavenly random.



Today marks the 30th month. Happy 30th month-sary my Dear. For those ups and downs we've been through these 30 months. Appreciate what we've got and have now~ Surprised him what he always nag of wanting - Adidas Arm Pouch. Hope you ike it D.



The Adidas Arm Pouch I gave D. Got any sexayyy?

Anyway, been studying for the final exams. I fucking HATE exams. A lot of memorizing memorizing and still memorizing! What da fuck!

I've been spending time in OLDTOWN White Coffee just to get my revision done, often accompanied by my beloved D and a cup of cold Xi Mut. Only @ RM 3.50~ Nice to the max drink~!!!

Showing off what I had for lunch. A palmful of rice, vege and meat, with a bowl of raddish soup and a glass of chrysanthemum drink sharing with D. I'm ON A DIET??? Bahaha~



The VERY pampered dog in his bag. He's now smell so damn nice using his new shampoo. By the way FYI, he's sleeping like a pig now beside me while I blog. =_= He's always so cute. Did I say I lurve him? :)



A very random short update. Play back to my movie and books. D:





xoxo

No comments: