Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 1

010911.



Why my holidays pass so fast every time?


It's September already! Man time passed so fast or am I only the one who think so?


So to sum out, studying Degree is nothing near easy. There are so many assignments and tests, assignments and tests. And all these will just pack my life until the final exam. FML




September 2011 will be a happy month I hope. #Boyfie is coming home after for so
long. #Boyfie is September's baby. #Boyfie's parents are coming over for his brother's graduation ceremony. #We're going on a road trip to Penang & Kedah.


Well, despite the business on my studies, assignments, interviews, presentations and exams.


But October will be a dying month for me because of finals. Hahahahahaha I likey. God bless me and all of us!






xoxo

No comments: