Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 3

movie marathon.

So as we had many never-watched movies, we decided to download some of them.


Sucker Punch
Sorry I know I shouldn't say this but this movie totally is unexpectedlyfreakingdamnboring and most of all, it sucks big time. From the start of the movie I was so hyper thinking that this will be a great movie and at the middle of the movie, I nearly fell asleep even after I try to stay awake!
Rate: 0/5


Super 8
Watched this movie trailer in the cinema a few months before the release date. I thought it will be something awesome but well maybe this aint what I expected. It is all about a bunch of movie-making-passion kids or should I say only because of the girl and an alien who wanted to go home.
Rate: 2/5


Pirates of the Caribbean
I just love Captain Jack Sparrow! Don't ya? :D He is always so funny and unpredictable!
Rate: 4/5


Final Destination
Like this movie much:) From Final Destination1 to this latest one, the director had been very creative and always producing something new, well, though some of the scene are ridiculous. But still, nice one!
Rate: 4/5


Fast and Furious 5
I know I know, I watched it in the cinema the very first day when the movie released. Watched it for the third time now and still feeling the movie is awesome! I bet y'all will agree with me :P
Rate: 5/5




Next to watch:

Captain America
Johnny English 2 (Coming soon)







xoxo

No comments: