Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 19

FxckMyLife.

I was actually going out to Time Square today for assignment research purpose - Kindori testing!! Was actually pretty excited about it. So I tagged along the boyfie to accompany me.

As it was the jam time, 7pm, we were caught in a massive jam @ Ampang. So I snap snap along the way.



Boyfie got impatient. ==""

And there was a slight jam outside Pavilion. So i snap snap again.



Parked at Sungei Wang and hurried to Time Square. Because obviously we spent most of the time in the jam. BANG!! Big disappointment! Kindori is nowhere to be found! It is supposed to be located next to the cinema. But now it's replaced with Share Tea. fml

Since we were there, before heading home, we went to Shihlin for fried sweet potatoes. *nyum nyummm*

And razer mouse mat~



p/s: How about my assignmentsss!!!!! Headache @@




xoxo

No comments: