Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 5

finance.


Everytime I mention FINANCE, most of the people I know will give me this reaction: "I HATE Finance", "Finance screwed my life", "Headache even when I heard the name"..............



Well, to be honest, Finance did gave me all those reactions too, plus the @#$%^& words. I don't know but I really really don't like Finance. And well, today I had its exam. It has difficulties and I am not proud to say it out.


Let's talk about the night before the exam. What's worse than not sleeping and have a refreshed mind to an exam? Not only that, the headache was like adding salt to the wound. I was awake for 35 hours before I can fall into sleep. wth


So because I always had this stupid headaches, I consulted my doctor, my brother. Migraine is to be the end diagnosed. I dont know how to explain what is migraine when I was asked ==, so I googled it :D Thanks Mr Google!


Migraine is a type of recurring headache that involves blood vessels, nerves, and brain chemicals.

Many things can trigger a migraine.

  • Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Lack of food or sleep
  • Exposure to light
  • Hormonal changes (in women)
Which category should I be in? Anyway, gotta be more health-conscious now!




xoxo

No comments: