Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 17

dear's 23rd.

Planned to surprise him with his birthday cake but PHAILED!!!!!!!!! He says he knows what I'll be doing the second I move my butt =.=""


Okayy lor, after cracking up what cake should I get him as I always bought secret recipe for his birthday every year and Haagen Daz ice cream cake got no 500gm one....no surprise liao lor.


Here's a picture of his cake. Chocolate cheese mousse. Decided to try this and it's actually not bad:) Worth it *thumbs up*

Celebrating with our pet son


And friends.

His birthday present from me

And then woke up early to cook mee sua aka long life noodle for him. Recalling back, I'd never cooked mee sua for him on his birthday before. So here it is :

Big thanks to mummy for the chicken & mee sua and brother for carrying my stuff from Sarawak to KL :')

The mee sua looks kinda brownish in the picture because I kolok it with red wine. Smells damn good :D Tasted machine-made mee sua before and not used to it, so asked mummy to pack some hand-made mee sua from home :)

As for the chicken soup, I followed mum's recipe. Stir fry sliced ginger with sesame oil until brownish, then put in the chopped chicken meat. Boiled half a pot of water and pour in everything from the wok when the chicken meat is medium cooked. Add in some red dates and mushrooms(to your choice) and boil the soup for 45 minutes and walahh.....


At first wanted to go to Tenji but it closed down. Yes, the one in Mont Kiara. And no, I dont know why. So we went to Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant for dinner. Bad, I could say, if compared to the time we went for dear's 21st birthday. Maybe it was me that changed in taste.

Anyway, some photos for the night:
Acting professional only. Wakaka~





1/5 of the food

When one tries to SS with a DSLR. Big FAILED! XD




Happy birthday once again! Hope everything goes smoothly towards your future and career.






xoxo

No comments: