Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 12

dear is back!

Yeah yeah~ Dear's back from UK!! Fetch him from the airport in the afternoon. Waited like a zillion hours for him at the international arrival hall. Then.............saw that piggy walking out from the inside XD Immigration damn many people he said~


He bought some souvenirs~ Something that we can't get in Malaysia. See what I've got!!!

A new charm(Cross) added to my Thomas Sabo bracelet :)

A new perfume to my perfume collection :)A new bag to my branded bags collection :)




Actually I'm happy to have him back :) But sad case, I got sick this very day and is still feeling damn unwell! Even worse, I'd kinda spread my virus to him XD


Okay gotta go, head is very pain.




p/s: happy mid-autumn everyone!




xoxo

No comments: