Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 25

anything.

Ever walked in the rain in purpose?
Suppose not? Suppose yes?
I dunno. Don't tell me.
To me, sometimes I did that.
It had been a while though.
ALWAYS stopped by the BF.
Avoid getting sick, he said. :)



Rain splattering on ur body.
That feeling..I can't explain.
It's cold..it's lovely..you'll feel relax..
Make sure u have good immune system.
If not, you'll fall sick the next day for sure.
" One cant see you're crying under the rain. "
So effin true. Tears or rain drops? Rain drops or tears?
You'll know it after you experienced it.
You can even shout in the rain.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. :DD



Some friends once asked.
" Why must stay under the rain?
Do it in the shower also can maahh. "
Good question. I'm speechless.
I just PREFER rain. That's it. The end.
Should I explain why why why??? Bahhh!
Ridiculous! You're not my who also.
Different story if YOU are my BF. Hmpfg!
Ok I'm not nice. XDD



Let's talk about HIM a little bit.
Seems like we have some same taste.
Clothes colours, for example.
I LOVE white and black colour.
Maybe cuz it's easier to match with heels and bottoms.
But I will wear other colours too larr.
I only fancy white and black. But not for BF.
You'll notice if you know him.
He ALWAYS wears either white or black. Haha.



We're having steamboat for dinner today.
I call it -- Home-cook steamboat. Ok, weird name.
No pictures. I'm forgetful. ><






xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
darkmilk69 said...

i like this post very much...
really long time didnt see you...
few days back, i heard they all sadi you went back to Sarawak ady...
When you coming back?