Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 3

lantern day.

Was even wondering how my 21st bday will be.
Seriously, it has a long time to goooooooo~
But seeing ppl's bday party tickles my heart.
I want one too!! I'm jealous!!!
They got roses! Expensive clutches! Phones! Designer's heels!
Arrrgh. Please. Blind me. Make me deaf.



Now tell me, am I crazy?
I was about to be out of my mind.
I dunno what I'm upset about now,
but I'm fucking upset lorrr!
Damn cool~ Upset for no reason at all.



I want to Genting!! Sandy beaches!
Gonna save money for the trip.
Wakaka. Hope there will be companion.
If not, every plan cancelled. =^= I no want..
And mui, take care there.
I miss you miss you miss you terribly. :))
Update me with Daniel's new photos yah.



Anyway everyone,
Happy Mooncake Festival!!
Though no one celebrate the event in KL. ==
I mean I don't see anyone carrying lanterns!







Dear coming back in 3 days.
Yay!!!





xoxo