Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 8

Sms-ES!!


That's me awaiting His flight :))


Cooked our own dinner.
Actually wanted to cook Patin chicken soup.

But oh well, not enough time.

Maybe make it tomorrow.

So only had some simple dishes.

Absolutely
nothing special.

Introducing :


Clockwise from left :
Kangkung + salted bean paste

Salad cabbage + oyster sauce

Siew pak choy soup

Nuggets, fried chinese sausage + egg



Is he enjoying or sulking?
I dunno. I think he's hungry. :DD

Cuz he ate a bowl full of rice.
Did i mention He's the chef of the day?

Yes He is.
Super proud. Kakaka.



So today, freakingly I received sms-ES from Ex.

Sms-ES?? Imagine how much/long is that!
Whom, ehem, I had much forgotten. Ooops.

So the Ex blaa blaa blaa BLAAAH as usual.
Say this say that, say east say west,

which he had mentioned it like, a year ago?
So fucking many times?
Ladies
, don't ever fall for the lies.
Ex-es are always so CUNNING!



Easy to predict. Easy to guess.

They always like :

- How to move on my life w/out you?

- I can't live without you.
- I'm sorry I hurt you.
- Can we start over together?

- I promise I won't hurt you ever again.


Baahh. BULLSHITS.

Sorry? Sorry my ass lah!

Save ur money and time and pity talks.

Experience taught me a valuable lesson.

And I'm NOT that stupid to rewrite history.

They always move on. Don't worry.

Again, mentioning this thing affect my mood.

So..continue if I have the mood. XD




And oh~

6thOctober2009

Happy 18th months!!
Of the ups and downs.
Of the joy and sorrow.
Thanks for everthing.











xoxo

No comments: