Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 23

rain.


Basically it had been raining almost EVERYDAY!
Dammit. I love rain once but now I don't.
Maybe I just love windy days?? Maybe.
But it will be fun in Genting if it's windy.
Why not? It's cool it's cold and I'm loving it!


Anyway,
I took BP blood test yesterday.
Just to make sure...
I'm okay. If not, an early diagnose.
The report should be out in two days.
But we should be getting it on Monday.


Back to the blood test..
to the drawing of the blood part.
Yikesss. I hate needle!!!
I mean who does? Nobody does.
I hate needle since primary school.
I heard dental needle is HUGE. Is it?
I never been to the dentist. Except for scaling.


Went to play pool AGAIN :


nice lighting yah?
Check out the menu!
Got bubble pearl tea!!!! XDD
Ada beer and kampai jugakkk~ :DD











xoxo

No comments: