Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 5

me.

I am way too boring.
So today I'm going to talk about : Myself.
For those who know me, seen me, comment?


It's all about ME~
In case you forgot how I look like,
here's a picture :
Haha. crazy..and WEIRD!!




Short
I'm only hell 164cm. For me, short!
But, they say it's the perfect height.
Nonsense. I was thinking like, 1.7m?
Yeah, the freaking perfect height.
And oh, objections are coming.
How to find BF as tall as you lah?
I never thought of that. Dammit!
Maybe being short has benefits too?
But how to take things from top shelves if I'm short? Hmmm.


Fat
As you can see in the picture, I'm FAT.
Yeah I'm fat! So? Fat can't be pretty?

I didnt say I'm pretty, but can be right?
Dreaming my ass off to wonderland now. ==
Ok I am NOT pretty. But, I can diet.
Which I always fail to do. Haha. But still trying.
I'm NOT motivated. Give me some freaking motivation!
I wan to be a slim bamboo stick!
And never ever ask how much i weigh.
It's a sensitive topic.


Dark
Of course I'm a chinese.
A very PURE chinese.
Ancestors all chinese. Bahaha.
Proud? I dunno. You tell me.
I'm the one who get dark easily if stay under the sun.
And wont get fair back easily. Shoooooot!
I hate that. Now I'm fairer abit.
Well, compare to the time I joined the BB activity.
So..any recommendations for fairer skin?


Friendly
I am friendly. I am, I am.
You will notice it once you get to know me.
Of course, I'll be quite at first.
Don't judge the book by it's cover.
You'll never know.
But I heard they say I'm fierce when I don't smile.
Guess everyone has the same impression?
I mean towards the 'not smiling' people.
If you don't smile, I think you're fierce too. Beat it!


Poor
Bahaha. I'm always broke.
But anyway, I do manage my financial properly.
I spend it on FOOD. Not CLOTHES.
Unbelievable yah? So I seriously need to shop!
It has been ages. Shopping anyone?
Money money, please come to momma. :C
I will treat u good good.


Secretive
I like to hide my feelings.
Maybe cuz I never try to express out.
But nvm, I'm trying now. Ask my BF.
Haha. But still, I hide my sadness.
Sometimes something just bother me ALOT!
I like to listen to sad songs.
Ok. Out of topic. Train me to speak up!
Volunteers? Anyone?


Crybaby
I cry alot.
Once I feel sad, I cry.
Once I feel something wrong, I cry.
I cant control it.
Even BF sometimes is frustrated of me crying.
Oooops.. sorry lor. What can I do.
Everything seems so big for the tiny me.
Sometimes you're just the heartbreaker dear.


Loyal..for now..
**Proud. I'm LOYAL! Hooray!
At least I don't stick to other guys when I have my BF.
Makes no sense. Why stick to other guys when have own BF?
Sort that out for me anyone?
I just don't get it.
BF is the one u chose and stick to.
Don't act chio! Pity my ass!
Then I'll be pittier than u bah!



Picky
I'm quite picky in..FOOD!
Well..sometimes in clothes and footwears.
Sometimes I just don't like.
And when I don't like, means I DON'T WANT la!
Which part you don't understand?
Don't? Means 'bu yao' in chinese.
Needa translate Malay too?


Bad temper
This is the thing my BF should know.
Cuz I ALWAYS get angry with him.
Small matters especially.
Indeed, guys thinks it's small matter, we think it BIG.
Maybe for him I'm the irritating GF. sorry
Bah. Peeps, I'm controlling it madly.
And I'm still on my way. Am I getting better?





So who wanna help me continue?
xoxo

No comments: