Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 4

lame.

So basically, yesterday,
I heard and possibly saw some news of my ex, Mr Z.
Well, how do you want me to react?
Sad? Angry? Jealous? Or what?
Secretly tell u, don't doubt, i gave no reaction.


Not that I'm cold-blooded or what.
Just, from the day I walked out from him,
I knew I would face this situation.
I mean, who wont face it?
They break up, they move on.
That's fate. Thats the ugly truth.
End of story.


People just change.
I change, you change, they change.
To better or worst. You decide.
Most important of all : I just don love u no more.
Not a bit. Not 0.00001%. No more.
And I'm proud of myself. :D
Still, congratulations. Sincerely.
From the bottom of my heart. ;]


For those fuckers and bitches.
Nabeh! Never learn ur lessons do you!
Don't stick around like a super-glue if ppl don wan you!
You are never welcome and never will be! Muthafucker!!
KNBCCB! I seriously fucking hate this kinda fcukers lor!
Kanineh.. I got feelings too! @#$%^&
Just don't let my jealousy and anger overwhelm me.
Or you'll be DEAD. Try me!




Just lose my smile when I thought of that. Wtf.
Always, ALWAYS affecting my mood.
Bloody hell!
And yet, I had to smile and say:
Everything is OK. Every single time! Wtf.
So hard to reveal the truth ey??





Dear coming back in two days time.. Yay!!
At least this make me smile once again. :))
I cant see you but I miss youuu~ XD
My purse is empty but my heart is filled.** Nice one


You make me smile~









xoxo

3 comments:

Lavendar said...

wat news about mrZ ah?

adeline said...

well..apparently what we can say is..he moved on..I moved on too bah :D

Lavendar said...

I want to know more! :P