Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 3

Beezy Life.

Okay so let's see what was I busy with these few days of holidays.

Easy to guess actually because I've been whining so hard about it, getting headaches from it, just haven't puke blood because of it.


*

*

*

*

*

*


Yes, it's all about my assignments. I know other students have assignments also and why do I keep complaining about it? Seriously, this semester is the semester I felt awfully stressed, compared to those Diploma days and my first few semesters of 2nd year degree.


To be exact, it's actually ONE assignment that makes our head go VERY big. Business Research proposal. This is actually a "practice", to guide us on how to prepare our graduation project. But the lecturer's requirements are superly high.


For example, each of our group members are required to prepare freaking 63 copies of questionnaires and give it out to the students. 63 copies each makes it 630 copies for a group.

Do you know how hard it is? And we only get to distribute out to business students ONLY! 10 members in each group, 3 different courses. We distribute to our classmates plus their classmates only stand like 400-500 people?

We're not allowed to distribute to the same person who answered before and Year 1 degree students are holidaying now! So tell me, how to distribute all?? We have to analyze all the questionnaires and come out with a table by this Wed! fml

This is actually just a very minor problem for this assignment. There are majors one but it hurts my head to think of it:(

Not only that, I have other assignments waiting in a queue. This picture was taken midnight 12.02am. I'm still stuck with the question!


I havent even started the other assignment yet!! And the due date for these assignments is in this week and next week! Final is approaching beginning of June. Fml, again.


This is not last minute work. We have assignments when we first started this semester so don't say I'm a lazybone doing last minute work!


God BLESS us!!!!













xoxo

No comments: