Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 12

12052011.

Heehaa~ Temporary back to blogging after all that hectic+troublesome+stressful+IDK what's more to say assignmentss. Two to pass up tomorrow. You heard me right, TOMORROW! Final is coming real soon, like 2 weeks time? And I've got 1 more assignment and presentation just before finals!

Where the hell time goes? Besides completing and perfecting assignment? Besides fully utilizing my sleeping time whenever I can where I've probably none?

Anyway, forget it....fuck it



Boyfie is finally energized and motivated to take part in contests once again! So this time, for starter, Mydin creative photo contest. The apple, very cute right? XD ZOMG


So still, the time passes so fast each day. I have no time to sleep which causes me to have fucking FOUR pimples to pop out! Two on my side forehead, one on my nose, and one on my ear!! Imagine the pain every-time I wash my face and shower! Just hope we all did well and best in this semester. Nothing much I wish for.


Boyfie is leaving so soon! What am I going to do? Somebody tell me! Long distance is never a good thing for me. A week is considered unbearable, whatsmore for 4 months?:(




God bless!






xoxo

No comments: