Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 1

4YOU.

I really have no clue why I'm here early in the morning. I'm suppose to rest and continue my assignments when i wake up!


I had a nightmare last night. I don't quite exactly remember it but, still remember what's it about.


Something smashed me real hard. "How am I going to be in the next few months?" I thought about it before but I was like it's still early to think about it. But now, time seems to be ticking too fast for me. Everything passes so quickly....


Can I choose to stop the time?


It's selfish for me to do so I know...but in a month time, this is us, in two different cities, two different countries, two different time zone, two different culture, two different weather, two different situations, for both of us.


Can you suit yourself? Western cuisine ain't your main dish. You need rice. You got gastric. Who knows where you store your gastric meds and take to you when you need it? Who's gonna cook for you middle of the night when you're hungry?


Will you suffer jet lag? Sleeping time in Malaysia is totally different than in UK. Will you still remember me when you got new friends? Will you still remember me when you're playing there?


Will you come to visit my FB veryday to check my updates? How are we gonna contact when our time are 7hours difference and you & I will be busy with our school work? ..............


Anyway all I hope, is you can take good care of yourself and come back safely And also to those who are departing to UK as well:)




Early morning emo sial. Do forgive me.








xoxo

1 comment:

~elishia~ said...

cheer up gal...i'm sure u'll have everything under control.. *hugs*