Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 16

亲爱なる.

亲爱的,怎么啦?

亲爱なる、どのように?



Came across a bakery shop and saw many many birthday cakes. And yes, I was hit again, right in the center of my heart. How am I going to celebrate my birthday this year? My brother is having exam that month, friends are all busy with their things.

This will be the first year, from when I and him first known, without him celebrating for me.


泣きます~

I guess I'm still not strong, enough, so dependent to him, which is not a good thing (I know myself). I should be more independent! I should be..................superGIRL!

I keep wondering, how my life is going to be. Is it as bad as I think? Why others can, but I can't? Is it because I'm used to have him 24 hours by my side? Will things changed when we're apart? What if something happened to me? Who's going to know? My parents are in Sarawak and my brother will be in Johor.

I seems like worrying too much. Seems like overdosed and unnecessary? Sometimes I thought so too. But when I see people.........all the things came into mind again. I even had nightmares about it! IT IS THAT SERIOUS!



I cry when I feel stressed. I cry when I feel sad. I cry when I had nightmares. I cry when we quarrel. I cry when I feel insecure. I guess I am my own biggest enemy.






xoxo

No comments: