Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 30

NOPS.



I believe everyone now has heard of NOPS - Natural Organic PlantS. It's Korean-based skincare brand, selling at a reasonable price, and only have ONE outlet at Sunway Pyramid, New Wing LG-1.82 Blue Atrium.


NOPS outlet @ Sunway Pyramid
Photo credits to NOPS


It takes me like 40-45 minutes from my place to Sunway Pyramid. ==" I'm so gonna get scolded by the bf if I tell him to bring me there just to see NOPS products. Well, no worries, because they are selling the products online!:)


So as I'm so wanting to try out this product, I emailed to the one in charged - Miss Cathy. She is very very efficient and friendly:) I like her! She's the friendliest online seller I've ever met :D


They are actually having promotion for this month(a free perfume for purchases of MYR150 and above), and they actually called and asked for gift replacement as the perfume is out of stock. Effin nice customer service eh?


Do check out their Facebook to know more:)


My NOPS product range:
From left to right: Egg White Bubble Cleanser, Body Slim S Liner, Aloe Green Body Essence, free sachets samples.


I heard that they gave samples when you go to their outlet. I didn't expect they also give samples to online purchasers too:)


Egg White Bubble Cleanser
MYR 80.00


It makes your skin elastic removing unnecessary sebum and waste and contracting pores with rich foam and egg white extract.
*Good for those who have oily skin as recommended:)

It really works on my skin!!!

I'm using Neutrogena but now after having this, I'm gonna change my skincare product! And say byebye to the 'traditional' method(putting the REAL egg white on face) and the yucky smell.



Body Slim S Liner
MYR 70.00


A body slimming gel which contains Du-choong skin extract. It has powerful ability to break down cellulite and impressive body lifting effect.

It smells so alike with my Anna Sui perfume! I apply it everyday after bath and thankfully, the results can be seen! I likey:]


Aloe Green Body Essence(my free gift)
MYR 90.00


Highly concentrated natural plants oil calms sensitive skin after taking a shower and cultivates
body skin softness and moisturizes.


As mentioned, it really provide softness and moisture to my skin!:)


The free samples:
Hwa Yuun range

WaterMax Moisture BB Cream & Watermax Gel Cream

Blemish Spot Solution & Snail Healing Cream

Most important of all, they all smell so nice and I feel like eating them!XD I mean one choose skincare product for its effectiveness and ALSO fragrance eh? If it doesn't smell nice, will you be determine to go and use it everyday??

They actually have many different range of products for various skin type(eg: oily, acne, dry and etc). Again, do visit their Facebook for more information.








xoxo

No comments: