Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 4

Dear diary.


Dear diary,

I felt weird when I woke up today. I got imbalance when I stood up and fell down twice. I got a massive headache and seems like everything around me is spinning when I woke and felt so tired like I haven't sleep through the night.

What's wrong with me?

Am I too stressed out? Can't deny all I can think of now is assignments. Open eyes, assignment. Close eyes, assignments.

Or is it something else? I know I'm not having balance diet lately, uh no, since from the start of this semester. I had not been sleeping well.



Dear diary,

Can I have a holiday? Just want to run away for awhile from this place:( Run away from all this works. Somewhere near the beach, or shopping heaven? :) Just take me away from this busy life:(

I know I complained too much. I promised to write something other than assignments. Something happier I hope.



I will come back soon.




xoxo

No comments: