Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8

happy mother's day.

I still remember.......


When we are still young, momma was so strict with us. We could never watch television or play the computer during weekends, and only allowed to do so when we did what we're required to do, that is, finish revising.


It's not like after revising, we can play for the rest of the time. We were given specified duration. So like maybe when we revised for 2 hours, we can play for an hour. For sure for us kids, always not satisfied with anything, will fight back. Sometimes we will watch TV or play the computer when she's not home xD


I still remember when we are still young, mummy always set the rules of when to go for exercise, eating things right. It's like when she found out that eating, for example maggie mee, roti canai, fried stuff and etc is not healthy, she will discontinue allowing us to have it. Not a single chance you can have it.


I still remember when I was young, I'm not allowed to go out with friends, not until when I was in Secondary Five.. It's so hard to get permission from her, even for a friend's open house birthday party.


Momma, did all of that, all for our own benefits:) I admit I actually hated her for all of that. Young kids don't know how to think. Sorry momma! You know I LOVE YOU no matter what!!!!


But now, when I'm out here alone, I miss my family.


I missed momma waking up in the middle of the night just to check on me when I was sick. I missed her waking up at night just to help me close my window when it's raining.

I missed her nagging at me.I missed her when every time I grumble for hunger, she'll prepare some food for me.

I missed momma hugging me when at night I climbed up to bed and told her I couldn't sleep.


I missed my dad, taking me to the doctor when I was sick early in the morning during his workdays. He will bring me to the clinic and walk me to my class, and then go back to work. He always buys things I like, as long he affords it and thinks I deserve it.


I missed my bro, taking care of me when I got sick right after our trip to New Zealand. Pampering me with gifts I wanted.:')


I missed you guys!:'(



Do you have strict parents? Do you have parents like mine? Do you have parents that forbid you to do something? Do you have parents that will always forgive you no matter how serious your wrongdoings are? If you do, if they are near you now, PLEASE, go and hug them tightly, kiss them!




"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "Mother,"
A word that means the world to me.


Despite Mother's Day, 8 May is also momma's birthday! So.............


HAPPY BIRTHDAY momma!!

I still remember when we used to forget momma's birthday and it was dad who reminded us. She was so sad when we guessed her birth date wrong, so now, I ALWAYS craved the date in my mind.:)
FYI, dad's birth date is easy to remember for us kids because they are all 1. XD


Anyway I hoped you had a great day with dad:) I've ask him to buy you a cake, don't know he still remembers or not =.="


I love you momma! I love you dad!
Thanks for everything you gave us

Thanks for the nice place we called home
Thanks for concerning us when we're down
Thanks for everything

I love you guys ♥♥♥♥










xoxo

No comments: