Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24

Bueno peeps!


Whoa, I'm kinda lost track of the date, apparently. Anyway, I'm still not really well, and still in a relationship with my assignments. It's so hard to get it over with, so yeah. I will love you so much until you bueh tahan and let me go. Wakaka xD


Ok seriously speaking, this semester seems like living in hell. Wanted to put a picture of hell, but when I googled it, it send creeps to my nerves. == I dunno why.


So many assignments, so many requirements, so many high expectations. I know it's for our own good, but how to pass up a completely perfect, zero mistakes assignment when we have other assignments due too, and mid-term is coming up?


Yeah you heard me right! Mid-term is around the corner, and I haven't been studying because of the stupid assignments, from the day we start our semester. One due tomorrow and one due in our mid-term week. So tell me, when to study? I'll be laughing if I ever have enough time to sleep!


Anyway, this is what happened to one of the student's car in my Uni's carpark. Reason : Doubleparked, WITHOUT any contact numbers.


I personally pissed off too if you meet this kind of people. It's ok for me if you doublepark. But please leave your contact number on your dashboard. If not, how can I contact you? Am I suppose to wait you finish class?...which I don't know how long


But please don't go and smash people's windscreen lah. ><


I heard our school carpark is said to be reserved only for HELP University College students. And it's ALWAYS full because of what? Because other uni students also park here, public too. Authorities should check each car for HUC's students ID no?


Are they taking any actions?


@@





Posted this today. To "you", feel free to hate me. I never liked you. What's so much to compare? Asshole!


Myanmar was hit by earthquake! News from CNN. Hope the people are okay.








That's all. It's assignment & sleeping time.







xoxo

No comments: