Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 27

week-END.

Supported Earth Hour last night. Did you? Well almost every units in my condominium supported too. So we switched off our lights and chit-chat at the balcony, with our pet son sleeping. ==

We actually switched off our light for uhm, an hour and a half? Save Mother Earth bah...



So it's Sunday today. It means it's the end of my weekend rest, and the start of a very very busy life, again. :(


Assignments, again, and tests.


I hate Uni. I hate class. I hate books. I hate assignments. I hate exams. I want entertainment. People always say, "Study/Work hard. Play hard too."


Why on earth the word "entertainment" disappear from my dictionary? Why? It's so hard for me to give myself a break this semester. And I realised I really need it, so much. The headache ease, or should I say nearly gone during the weekend. And yes, tomorrow it'll start again. I'm so sure with that.


Anyway, hope you guys have a great week ahead!







xoxo

No comments: