Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19

Stress releasing.

WARNING : This post will be short, and full of words. Please GET LOST if you're not in the mood because I wrote this post when I'm DOWN. Scroll down if you wish to continue.



*


*


*


*


*


Are you ready?


*


*


*


*


*




No big deal. It's a short post~ How can it influence anyone? xD







Well actually I wanted to start my blog with some very very emo issues, but no, I'll try NOT to be so emo. Later la people say I got a very sad blog T_T So before thinking of what to write in this post, I decided to take a cold bath. Uhm, warm one and I'm afraid of cold shower. I MUST have a water heater!


But then, how to write a happy post when everything is not alright? T_T

Emo and sick are officially my middle name.


I got headaches everyfuckingday. Sometimes it hurts until I don't dare to move my head. Million thanks to boyf, for the free massages and my parents, who are so anxious of how I feel everyday, and they are also the ones who always scolded me for not taking my supplements. ==


Nao every one of them forbid me to take paracetamol. ==
Anyway what's up with the headaches huh? Anyone knows? I blame the weather. Or is it my body?

*

Next, our business research proposal, which we'd put so much efforts in from the start. We doubled up our efforts nao just to have more marks AND put a smile on our lecturers face wtf. Just don't know we should listen to which of her sayings.


She can say "this" nao, then after 10 minutes, she say "that". Worst part, she REFUSED to admit she said "this" before. She goes on like :"No, I never said that before". And of course la, our face turned wtf.


Ok enough of her. Thinking of her makes me wanna puke. Or was it my headache?XD

*

Oh oh oh, here comes the things I wanna do so badly!!!
1) First on the list, I just wanna shout out FUCK U so loud so loud. Pardon mua, accumulated too much stress this week bah.

2)Thinking of having sashimi. It'd been a while:( HOW MANY MONTHS LIAO HAH?!

3)Starbucks oh Starbucks. I'm kinda poor so I can't afford. fml

4)A week vacation. Preferably, a fucking month. Off to anywhere but NOT in Malaysia. Yaya I'm demanding.

5)Wanna go shoppingggggggggg. Can I? Shopping is the last in my list because it's almost not possible. Assignments and exams conquered my fucking world. wtf







Gotta get back to my assignments, again.

No comments: