Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 1

March.


It's the first day of March! How's everybody doing? Time seems to fly too fast and luckily I still can keep track of the date duh.


It's March now. My new semester had just started. Which means, spending lots of $$ to buy many many thick text books, notes, lectures, classes, assignments, exams and no entertainment. :( I hate. And the picture below do describe my feeling.


*

*

*



Well books don't block my TV, they block my computer, and cut down the time for me to enjoy.:(


All my classes start from 8am. I even have class from 8am to 6.30pm. How sad is that? 8am class always makes me so sleepy. I can't even open up my eyelids. Chewing gum do come in handy this time.:D


Okay I gotta rest my heavy head. Have a nice day ahead people!




xoxo

No comments: