Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 18

emo days.



Well I guess this picture I uploaded explains everything that is happening to me(well, not every single bit lar) and why I'm not active in blogging.


I am currently very busy with my assignments. My group assignment has some mistakes and we had to correct it, which basically means doing all over again. Well that's still ok.

But when the streamyx around my area went down, I almost went crazy because we needed the internet so badly for our research purpose. The line is so fucking slow even the snail crawl faster than it lor! 4 assignments to be passed up and none is completed yet.


The weather in KL is really, I dunno how to explain. It's DAMN hot in the morning then suddenly it rains. And as you all now how weak I am, I got sick eventually. I got better the second day, then when I had-to go under the rain for like 2 seconds, I immediately got sick AGAIN.


I am so fed up with everything. I am so emo lately. How to cheer up? Can I just cry?







xoxo

No comments: