Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 26

perfumes attraction.


(✿◠‿◠)


I'm still happy. I added a new perfume to my collection! Actually hesitated whether to buy or not, but what the hell, I should pamper myself once in a while, plus boyfie gave his approval.


So here it is - Paris Hilton (2004). I am OUTDATED! I know I know.


Close up look

Perfume by
Paris Hilton, you know who she is.
Image from Ace Pictures, Inc.


Viva La Juicy sample
Got a Juicy Couture(Viva La Juicy) sample when I bought my new perfume. I heard people say it smell so nice, but personally I'm not a big fan. It smells TOO sweet! Like candy-sweet.


Anyway I still love every Juicy Couture's perfume bottles. Very very cute, with ribbon and logo.


See these bottles! Aren't you tempted to bring them back home with you? Even the perfume boxes got my attention. So charming, so pretty.....(≧◡≦) I want the bottles, only! Can I? xD


And also a sample of Guess Seductive. The box looks so much like Juicy's one no? Haha


Versus Versace. This one smell really really nice! I want it as a part of my perfume collection. Definitely gonna steal it home one day. xD


And this one. The smell is quite pleasant. Plus, the bottle design is effin unique xP


I think this one smell ok. If I'm not wrong. But do not blame me if you buy it, and it doesn't smell nice (¬_¬)


Mummy gave me this perfume when I was 18. Elegant + Mature smell. Smells like an OL lol




Ok that's all for a little crucial part about my sharings on perfume.



*Just watched World Invasion: Battle LA. One word: Awesomeness!! Highly recommended!


Goodnight! (a◕‿◕a)







xoxo

No comments: