Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 3

Tough times.

Hello earth links!


I'm happy I'm still alive and is able to blog this very post now. Seriously speaking, this is really the first time ever I have classes the whole fucking day.


Okay, imagine your class starts from 8am in the morning. And the lecture is 3 hours long + the an hour and a half tutorial right after. Then break for an hour and a half. Continue lecture for 3 hours + an hour and a half tutorial right after.


And the day doesn't end there yet. I would have to drive home from my Uni and got into a massive jam, which is very very common in KL. Arriving home approximately 8pm. Have a really quick simple dinner (thanks to baby), done my research and tutorials, then only can sleep (which is IDK what time).


Sad life just continue. I'm having morning classes the very next day. The time for me to go to Uni is around 25minutes, with no jam, that is. Then I take around an hour to prepare myself for class. So I would have to wake up the latest by 5.30am.


I chose to reach Uni early to avoid massive jam. Like today, I was 20 minutes late for class because of the stupid half an hour jam.


Lesson learnt: Go out much more earlier next time!



Tell me. Can I sleep more? Please? I really need to:( My head spins if I don't have enough sleep! I'm VERY thankful when Wednesday passed. Really.


Focus on the good stuff in my life, focus on happy thought too



Hope God guide me through tough times. And everyones too. Amen.








xoxo

No comments: