Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 10

Nasty.


I'm frustrated I'm angry because I can't sleep well at night! I'm sick sick sick, still SICK! wtf I nearly cough my lungs out and can you imagine how serious it is? How to sleep when you keep coughing?


I seriously thought I'm getting better when I was forced, yeah, forced to drink lots of water AND swallow a HUGE panadol. I thought it really did it magic trick - to cure my swollen throat and headache, because that very night I really felt a little better.


Who knows it was just my imagination. Today will be the 4th day my throat is swelling red and itchy, my cough just worsen each day, and my headache never did leave me. Do they really love me so much? Do you know how much I feel like cutting my throat out just to scratch it and put back?


And NO, I won't waste my money on doctor because I can't take cough syrup and tablets med are not helping at all. I've got a personal soon-to-be-doctor:), if I needed one.





I just finished my Business Research Proposal. Happy wei! First heard of 'proposal', I thought it was damn easy like as we did in our Diploma. But no, it's hard like hell. It's like we're really preparing a business proposal in the real business world.

Btw, I HATE the lecturer say we would fail when we asked some questions that she thinks we all would understand like we're students from Oxford University. Even Oxford's students have their weird weird doubts lor. This is not encouraging at all! Gosh!


p/s: Surfing after the proposal, I saw China news reporting on founding more than 10 baby corpse in a river! The babies were dump like they're rubbish. Are they? How cruel a human can be? Throwing own flesh and blood? They should had thought of these before having unprotected sex!

I'm not gonna put the photos out on my blog like some others did. I just couldn't:'( Poor babies!




Before I sleep today, I pray.

I pray that my lec attitude really would change, I pray for unborn childs and their mother, and I pray for everyones health. Amen.






xoxo

No comments: