Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 1

010411.




It's the first day of April, which is also April Fool's Day!


How are you guys doing? Got pranked? Haha. We left the prank part back at our high school. Means we're old now. Yea yea, I admit. It wasn't fun apparently, pranking others and get pranked back.


Anyway, we actually went out celebrating I-dunno-what. Happy time always pass so fast. :( We went to Sushi Zanmai @ Farenheit 88 for sushi session. Happy till die. Hoho.





Spent almost 200 bucks on sushi.XD Then went to shop for sandals but, uhhhhh, total disappointment.:( Why no pretty sandals? So head back Pavilion for Chatime! Not expensive and tasted real nice, I mean mine. Hahahaha!








Anyway this is how I spent my 3 hours from 1pm-4pm. The rest.......is assignment time. T_T


Oh ya, managed to buy some Durian Musang back since boyfie so fond of it.

Cost us 100 bucks and not every one of it is nice leh! Kena tipu ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐



Anyway gotta continue my assignment then SLEEP!! My bed is calling me :D
Night peeps!






xoxo

No comments: