Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 27

Jogoya♥.

Decided to follow my fellow classmates to Jogoya Buffet Promotion. Don't know who planned but it was fabulous:)

The 2 for 1 buffet has just ended today. If you're really eager to try it out, fast fast call now and book for place for supper. Hopefully there are still seats available *fingers crossed*

So this is our part of our starter dear managed to snap. Because all we thought was food food food, not pictures pictures pictures. x)

Something new and special to me. "Penggang" muaji~ It tastes good tho:)

Photo sessions with my classmates. All of them are from China, except the one in black shirt & the one in black coat.xD

Not forgetting to take a photo with dearest:)

Looking at other camera huh.....Why am I so fat and short? T_T

Group picture before heading home. *like like*


Then we headed to Plaza Low Yat to search for new lappie. Million thanks to my daddy, I got a new blackie:)

Asus A53SV

I'm still gonna keep my Acer if you're still wondering. Don't think I'm spoilt because I'd used Acer lappie since before I started my Diploma. Count how many years ago was that!










xoxo

No comments: