Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 22

good friday❤.


It's Friday! Wuhoo! I'm happy because I've just passed up 2 freaking assignments today, the assignments that tortured us before AND during the mid-term week!!


Anyway I still got 3/4 assignments waiting for me. But no stress, I'm gonna enjoy and relax this weekend before I start fighting with them! *cross fingers* but for sure will start finding information firstx)


Btw, HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! ❤ Did you all go to church? ...I didn't XP


So what I did today? Well we follow our friend to Petaling Street(last minute plan) to buy some bak kwa for his brother in China. Still, the price of 1kg bak kwa is very nice and he spent 273 bucks on 6 packets. wtf wonder how his brother finish all of them xD

Petaling Street @ 630pm.

Stomach was making noise so we went to eat first.
The famous Koon Kee Wan Tan Mee.

This is the shop lot size, small, humid, very few tables. Nevertheless, their business is actually good.

The uncle in blue checkers shirt - the cook. The uncle in blue shirt is the sidekick xD Wakaka~ he helps to wrap the wantans.

See what I mean by "famous"? Ang moh also come to eat leh! *Aunty so busy serving customers~

It only takes 5-10 minutes for our food to arrive. Quite fast no?

Our food~ It's finger licking good! *nomnomnom*

And when the boys finished their mee soooo damn fast, I had to swallow my food without chewing!!......ok, I was just kidding on that ~.~


We then sat awhile in the shop after dinner, and strolled in Petaling Street. Planned to go to eat the so-called famous charcoal fried hokkien mee.


(Photos credit to Ms. Googles)
Hokkien mee can be in dry or wet, whichever you prefer.


But as we're still VERY full from the wantan mee that's VERY filling, we gave up instantly and headed back home. xD So much for the eat 2 meals~ It's quite true people say they can gobble down a cow when they are VERY hungry no?


After freshen up when we reached home, what I did was - blogging, and boyfie is playing Malaysian Monopoly with his friends.

They actually joined 2 maps together and play, which will take around 3-4 hours for them to finish. Let's see who's gonna be the multi millionaire! xD

Suddenly miss the time when I play the American Monopoly with my family. I miss u:(



Gonna end this post with my pet son's super cute picture. o(≧o≦)o Have a great weekend to y'all!


*


*


*


*


*








:)












xoxo

No comments: