Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 23

untitled.

It's Saturday people! Good times always pass so fast and torturing time seems like forever:( Why? Why?!


Sometimes I wish the time would go abit faster, sometimes I wish the time will slow down. This is why I say humans are complicated xD


I am seriously wodering, how are things gonna be if Doraemon really do exist?

I mean, he can control time no? He can do alot of things human cant. He even have the door that I wish to have, teleporting people to places....wahh...so nice....*daydreaming*


Having Dominos pizza as my lunch:)

As promised, I'm going to meet up my brother tomorrow. Hope he don't FFK me lar. If not I'm seriously gonna kill him and chop him into pieces xD just kidding


Gonna update next time~Good day people





xoxo

No comments: