Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21

Appreciate before it's too late.

Sometimes I envy people with money, going places, buying expensive stuff.
Sometimes I envy people who always gets attention, always being the special one.
Sometimes I envy people having luxury things - bags, cars, properties.
Sometimes I envy people who always receive surprise gifts, no matter what day it is.
Sometimes I envy people who can be so sweet with each other.
Sometimes I envy people having such a good life.....

Sometimes I wish...I can be the special one.....



But actually, my life ain't that bad afterall.

I still get to eat good food even I'm not rich.
Life still goes on normally without having tons of spending money.
Life is still good without surprise gifts.
Life is not lonely with a partner who understands you.
Life is so warm, having my parents to call everyday.
Life is good having a brother who cares.
Life is good having friends to share pain & happiness.




Human sometimes, is really complicated. I never could understand, never will.




Appreciate your life when you still can.










xoxo

No comments: