Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 24

blessed sunday.



Met up with my bro & his gf. Just for awhile, to have lunch and take my huge luggage. So we went to xxxxx@Sungei Wang for lunch. Won't review the name. Let y'all guess shall we?


Actually quite reluctant to go because of past experience(the bad service is intolerable!!!). But anyhow, I-also-dunno-what lured us all in, and once again, still a big "NO-NO"!


1# The drinks are either TOO SWEET or TOO SOUR. wtf

2# Salt is too cheap is it? The food are all damn salty! Ordered butter chicken with rice, and the chicken are mostly WITH bones and NO meat at all.

3# Ordered tomyam meehoon, and was served with tomyam WITHOUT meehoon. Questionned the waiter, the tomyam was brought back to the kitchen and guess what? Yea it came up WITH meehoon, a freaking bundle on top of the soup!

4# Nearly finish our food and my bro's order haven't arrive. Have to wait 3-6minutes or so for them to verify & cook. wtf


No wonder xxxxx got so few customers! Grrr!



Anyway brother bought this green pig, one of the character in Angry Birds for me:D And now, it's sticked on my car window.:) Thanks so much bro~

We shall meet again in August! Or probably on my birthday ya!



p/s: Happy Easter peeps!





xoxo

No comments: