Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 9

090411.

Hello people on earth! It's the weekend again!! Weeeee! I love the weekend..... but not for this week. :( I have 2 tests to study for and assignments to be completed! *sigh*

My blog seems to be all about assignments, headaches and exams. Muahahaha. Believe me, you wouldn't wanna know how I'm really feeling. Those I wrote are just the 'skin' part. X)


Anyway how are you going to spend your weekend? With your family? With your partners? Or enjoying yourself? Well, as you all should know, as usual, I'm spending my time with my boyfie, pet son, and mainly with my lovely books. Oh, maybe playing mahjong a little while tonight. :D


Speaking about books make me wanna have Starbucks right now.:( A cup of blended Java Chip would be just nice!

Dear boyfie, can I? :(


p/s: Money is powerful. It's good to have money. But everything has it's cons. Having money doesn't mean your marriage will be perfect, or will it? People who's not rich can be happy too right? You are your own example. Don't think too much:) Be who you are and don't get influenced by their saying. IMY, you know who you are~



Well well, hope you guys have a lovely weekend!










xoxo

No comments: