Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 28

280411.

Bought this I-don't-know-what's-it-called thingy from Petsmore. And this small piece of plastic costs us 19.90bucks which makes my face go ----------------- (⊙_◎) hahaha


Anyway this is the only picture I took. As you can see, he's so reluctant to wear it. He's so particular with it. When he wear it, he will immediately turn emo; when he's not wearing it, you can see him running around happily. -.-"


Well many people asked why I made him wear it. See, I really love dogs. So I'm good hearted to explain so y'all won't misunderstand me XD


So this is the main reason. I really do understand how it feels when your ear is really damn itchy and you have to scratch it.


But lah, not until the blood vein also burst :( Pet son's left ear blood vein burst before. Spot the purple area of his ear. The blood clotted in there for so long and I first thought it was just some kind of pus or something. (its blood clot size is much bigger than the picture I show above)


But when it doesn't get any smaller the next few days, we brought him to the vet @ Ampang, and only then found out it was blood. The vet have to suck out the blood using a needle and, there's alot of blood.


We thought he learned his lesson, there's a price to pay. Like he understands la -.- But no, here he goes again. Same thing, AGAIN!


Brought him to the vet again. Luckily the vet said it's not as serious as last time so just let it be unless if in 2 weeks time the swell doesn't get any smaller, we gotta revisit him again. fml



Anyway it's Thursday again!! Weeee~ This week gonna have 4 days holidays^^ I feel happy, I feel great. Still, 3 assignments for completion are awaiting for me this weekend. Gonna rest first before I start my rusty engine xD


Have a good day people!





xoxo

No comments: