Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 17

Nobody wants to wait 4ever cuz Nobody wants to cry 4ever.




Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha


Something came to my mind the other day. Someone asked, "Why don't you go back?", why don't I go back to the past. I was seriously wondering where's the old me? If I'm still the old me now, how is my life going to be?


I always have this thinking, well if you really chose to turn around and hit your past again, what will it gives you? It's like sprinkling salt on the wound AGAIN. *please take note of the AGAIN word*


What's the point?


Even if you chose to go back, it will never be the same. Things will never be the same like old times. Of course at first you thought things had changed, things eventually got better but the truth is, nothing has changed and never will. It's just your imagination. The best part is, you'll gonna get hurt, again.


So why choose to go back to the past?




This, will be my answer.









xoxo

No comments: