Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15

TGIF.


Well it's Friday guys. How are you guys feeling? Happy? Excited? I think working people are more excited because they are going to have 2 days breaks after today no? Well, for some students too maybe. Not for me yet though.


But I think I'm just gonna slack for a little while for now. Pushing myself too hard ain't so good afterall. Later drop dead also no one knows. =.=" Let's sing the Lazy Song by Bruno Mars! xD


I managed to sleep 8 hours today, so, yay! I was like not enough sleep this week, going to bed at 2-3am, and automatically wake at 9am. Speaking about panda........

Looks just like me kan? Round round fat fat and those black eyebags~ owhhhhh


Anyway, what to do at home? Alone? I'd cleaned up my mess...which would be my books due to the mid-term week. Dramas? Movies? Songs?

I wish to go out everyday! But if I really do, taking into account that I approximately will spend 300+ bucks a day, 3 days means around 1k? I will be freaking poor for the month.


This world now, is all about money money money! Travel, food, petrol, maintenance......


It would be so nice if I have a tree that grows money everyday.....

Or a legal money printing machine of my own.. >< which neither one is not gonna happen


Well maybe it's good to have money, don't need to worry this and worry that. It's good for not having money, well which I can't list out the reasons yet. -.-"


But everything has its pros and cons right? Anyhuuuuu, I'll still stick with the dramas first. ........And then, assignments. T_T






xoxo

No comments: