Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 7

1095 ♥ days.



06.04.2011
The 3rd year we had been together. It's hard for me, for him, for both of us at first, I think. For me, it was like, my bad days never go away. Haha.


Anyway this is our first time celebrating our anniversary. First 2 anniversary was because we're both in two different cities. Boyfie brought me for a movie. You know, just a break from all my assignments.

We watched "Hop". Very very very cute bunny!! Easter bunny! Hehe.



Then we had Chillis for lunch + dinner.


A photo while waiting for our foods.


This is my food - Mushroom Swiss. RM24.95+. Super nice but.......can't finish it by myself!!


Boyfie ordered this as our dessert - cheese cake. RM12+. Very nice but....we can't finish it also.


This is my 3rd anniversary gift :)



Quite simple celebration but it's better than nothing right? Hehe. Anyway I gotta study. Test is tomorrow and I haven't touch my books yet! fml.






xoxo

No comments: